Your privacy is important to us
Boardwalk Fashion is committed to keeping your details private. Any information that we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- send you information about your account and order
- respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- process payments and prevent fraud
- set up your account for our store
- comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- improve our store offerings
- send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We use your information to identify and process your orders or to send you newsletters or special offers if you have subscribed. We do not provide third parties with your personal details.
If you have any concerns about privacy, please email email@example.com.
Industry standard encryption is used to process your payment so that no one can intercept your credit card details.
Credit card details are never stored on our web server in any format and so cannot be accessed by a third-party.
Boardwalk Fashion uses Pay Pal and Square as our payment gateways. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Square, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you prefer, you may pay us by direct credit (electronic transfer) to our bank account from yours. In this case, you must quote your order number in the reference field so that we can process your order once the funds are received into our account. Bank account details are provided at check-out for this option.